Fitness Gym Kettlebell 10 KG Vinyl Dipped Kettlebells For Core
Focus on your strength training and get fit faster using the
Fitness Gear 23 lb PVC Kettlebell Set. Each kettlebell is
sand-filled with a soft vinyl exterior for comfort and protection
from floor scratches when not in use. The wide handles are easy to
grip as you perform exercises and comfortably fits two hands so you
can perform better swings. Switch up your regular routine by
increasing resistance using the Fitness Gear Kettlebell Set.
What do kettlebells do to your body?
Most kettlebell workouts include squats, lunges, crunches, and
other moves that work your abs and other core muscles. Arms: Yes.
The kettlebell is used as a weight for arm exercises like
single-arm rows and shoulder presses. ... Using a kettlebell for a
dead lift helps tone your back muscles.
Can you lose weight with kettlebells?
Kettlebell training is certainly demanding and calorie-intensive,
but even so, losing weight will be tough with no dietary changes.
Were you to train for the above three hours or more and cut 250
calories from your daily food intake, this could double your weight
loss to 1 pound per week
- Three concave kettlebells used for full body sculpting, toning and
- Made of soft vinyl outer shell and the interior is filled with sand
- Features ergonomic design and wide grip handle for comfort as
- Allows you to rest your forearm comfortably with a concave design
- Extra-wide handle fits two hands and allows you to perform swings
- Soft shell exterior protects floors and prevents any surface marks
when not in use
- Ideal for toning or defining muscles and adding exercise resistance
- Includes: 5 lb kettlebell, 8 lb kettlebell and 10 lb kettlebell
- Product Dimensions - 5 lb Kettlebell: 7” L x 4” W x 7.5” H
- Product Dimensions - 8 lb Kettlebell: 7.62” L x 4.62” W x 8.5” H
- Product Dimensions - 10 lb Kettlebell: 7.62” L x 4.62” W x 8.5” H
- Total Product Weight: 23 lbs
- For residential use only
Mold size Chart
What weight kettlebell should I get?
Kettlebell weight is most frequently measured in kilograms rather
than pounds. They start at 4 kg and move up in 4-kg increments. The
most widely used sizes for general fitness are 4 kg up to 24 kg.
Most people should start with a kettlebell weight of between 8 kg
and 16 kg.
A beginner female should start with an 8-kg bell, as the 4 kg is
not heavy enough to provide a solid weight lifting effect for most
women. Women with more weight lifting experience and fitness can
start with a 12-kg bell.
A beginner male will do best with a 12 or 16-kg bell, depending on
current fitness level. If you are familiar with weight training and
moving with weight, then 16 kg can be appropriate. If you are new
to strength training, a 12 kg will suit your needs better.
Some kettlebells allow you to increase the weight by 2-kg
increments by screwing an additional weight into the bottom of the
kettlebell. This can give you greater flexibility with your
workouts and also help you move up in size more gently.
Additionally, the handle size varies from one manufacturer to
another. If you are new to strength training or have small hands,
check to see if the kettlebells you are comparing have different
handle sizes for different weights and buy accordingly.
You may want to purchase some gym chalk to use with your
kettlebell, as this can improve your grip on the handle. Expect to
take some time to develop your grip strength and try to use your
kettlebell without gloves, as these can sometimes mask the use of
Some kettlebells have a colored vinyl coating. This can protect
your floors and provide an easy way to identify different weights.
Finally, if your new kettlebell has a very slippery handle, you can
gently sandpaper the handle to help chalk stick to its surface